Mobile Network operators are facing the problem of “grey routes” due to which the operators are losing revenue while terminating international A2P (Application to Person) SMS. To Improve SMS Monetization or To Grow the Revenue we need the Right tools and Strategy to map unidentified leakages like all grey routes, network Abuse, and improperly charged Routes. Globe Teleservices introduces a new age state of art Tool focusing on club revenue leakages and in turn grows the international A2P volumes.
Globe Teleservices SMS Firewall solution comes with the ability to identify grey routes in A2P SMS and also ensures that the subscribers never face the issue of unsolicited and spam messages resulting in Trust building between operator and Subscribers. It Helps to prevent Fake and Spoofed messages, spamming and also prevents content providers from bypassing SMS Terminating fees.
Let’s Look at Some Key Benefits of SMS Firewall
- GTS SMS firewall is an intelligent system with inbuilt AI and ML
- SMS Monetization– Maximize profits by identifying untapped sources of revenue.
- Prevent spamming by blocking unsolicited SMS messages to a subscriber
- Grey route elimination– The practice of avoiding termination charges by bypassing application to person messages through alternative “grey” routes is negatively affecting operator revenues. The above Thing happens when A2P traffic is purposely mixed with valid person-to-person (P2P) traffic and routes with the intent of avoiding payment for A2P charges.
- Grey routes disobey rules and regulations of engagement between operators which in turn breaks trust in SMS transmission Channels. The SMS Firewall blocks grey routes and helps us to drive enterprise traffic to approved channels.
- Prevent Message flooding by blocking large amounts of messages to one or more destinations.
- Prevent fake SMS where the addresses of the messages are manipulated. Improve Security of SMS
Keep Eye on Every Single Message Terminating in your network to charge it properly. See how Most MNOs (Mobile Network Operators) are losing SMS Revenue because of grey routes and fraudulent messaging schemes. Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Application-to-Person (A2P) messaging can still be considered major sources of revenue for mobile operators. However, many Mobile operators do not look at this scenario and giving chance to hackers for abusing and flooding their network with messages free of cost. But with an SMS Firewall MNO’s are Able to Charge fees they want.
- Control your SMS Traffic in your network.
How does SMS Firewall work?
SMS Firewall Starts inspecting each Message, its Source Address, Destination Address, and Route used by that message whenever that SMS Traffic Reaches to it.
SMS Firewall also Checks for Unwanted content to filter it out, Traffic spikes, and repeated traffic, while “grey routes” are identified and blocked. We can Customize firewall features because of its Customizable and user-friendly interface which allows us to Apply Custom rules for specific roaming partners, Sources of incoming traffic, types of traffic, and types of sender ID. The user can apply specific rules for different roaming partners, types of traffic, sources of incoming traffic, and types of sender ID.
Globe Teleservices is an Expert of the Messaging Industry and the Correct Partner for your business. Now stop thinking more and start SMS monetization for Your Business Growth with us. We are always here to help you.